About the fabric used for VIDA products
Comfort is most important.
Professional dancers care for comfortability the most. It is non-sticky when sweating and always refreshing. We are trying to keep our product comfortable by using gentle fabric
- Use sweat-absorbent and quick-drying woven Japanese fabric.
- UV-ray protection (UPF50+, 99.7% UV-cut), Room lights also contain UV-ray. Both were inspected by KAKEN TEST CENTER General Incorporated Foundation.
Production System in VIDA
Pattern creation and grading are conducted by veteran patterners.
Master patterns are created and graded by veteran patterners. Even if a pattern and fabric are different, we strive to create a pattern that does not change comfortability as much as possible.
Sales Structure in VIDA
Export procedure to EPA target countries are supported.
We have opened overseas sales bases in Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok, Italy, and Australia, and are expanding to other countries around the world.
- We handle export procedure to EPA target countries.
- Support export to EPA target countries.
- We have opened sales bases in China, Thailand, Italy, and Australia.
Exhibition at oversea exhibitions
Exhibited at DIF (Danza in Fiera) every year since 2016
The world's largest dance-related event held every year at the end of February in Florence, Italy.By connecting with a wide range of overseas dancers (dancers, publishers, producers, etc.), not only has the sales network increased, but also it has become possible to quickly provide domestic customers with seasonal overseas ballet information.
First exhibition in DIF (Danza in Fiera) in 2016
Exhibitor Pass in DIF (Danza in Fiera) in 2016
Exhibition booth in DIF (Danza in Fiera) in 2017
Exhibition booth in DIF (Danza in Fiera) in 2018
Entrance of DIF (Danza in Fiera) in 2018
Exhibition booth in DIF (Danza in Fiera) in 2019